A special episode where we join with these awesome podcasts in talking about community:
Diane and I have often had concerns as we live our lives that we’ll offend others with our minimal ways. This takes many forms: saying no to joining the PTA because we have too much else on our plate, donating items people gave us or getting rid of kid toys with wild abandon. We hope to get you thinking about how you can be minimal (without being a jerk)!
We talk about:
- Just saying “no” to freebies
- Gift giving and receiving
- Kid fundraisers
- Kid birthday parties
- Holidays and special events with family
Links Discussed in this Episode:
- Gift Giving and Holiday Tips (Ep. 5): A Very Minimalist Christmas (Part One)
- Gift Giving and Holiday Tips (Ep. 6): A Very Minimalist Christmas (Part Two)
Can't remember that thing we said?
Subscribe to get show notes delivered to your email inbox each week.