One of our favorite accessories is the topic for today’s episode: purses! We’ll be talking about purses, diaper bags and totes – whatever fits your current phase of motherhood. One size definitely doesn’t fit all in this category. We’ll discuss how to select the right bag to fit all the mom gear you need to haul around.
A Purse Personality Quiz:
What’s your purse philosophy?
- I should only take what I need for where I’m going
- I should have a bag packed with essentials no matter where I’m going
When you leave the house, you take with you:
- A purse/bag that is always packed with the same things
- I pack according to what I’m doing that day
- Like a man: cell phone/wallet/keys
I change out my purses/bags:
- Daily (according to what I’m doing that day, what I feel like, or matches my outfit)
- Seasonally (changing out colors/styles)
- When forced (my purse wears out/breaks)
I pick out a purse primarily for it’s:
- Neither (just use what people gift me or I get for free)
What’s the price range you’re comfortable with paying for a purse (obviously depends on type of bag)?
- $50 or less
- $150 or less
True or False:
- I feel like I carry around more than I need most days.
- I like to keep a little room in my purse/bag for stuff I need to throw in.
- I’m always juggling stuff in my hands because I don’t have anywhere to put it.
- I’m constantly forgetting stuff at home I need.
- I don’t really think about what I carry that much.
- My back or shoulders ache.
Links Discussed in this Episode:
- Pinkblush Maternity
- Simplify Magazine
- Megan’s purse
- Megan’s tote
- Emily Jones’ wallet phone case
- Fossil Crossbody Bags
- Better Life Bags
- Quiz: Are You An Over-Buyer or Under-Buyer?
Can't remember that thing we said?
Subscribe to get show notes delivered to your email inbox each week.