On today’s episode we’ll be talking about how to prevent the summer overwhelm. For most families summer means a completely new schedule and lots of fun activities. We’ll discuss how to plan head and enjoy those lazy days of summer.
- Casting a summer vision
- Summer planning for single parents, working parents and stay-at-home moms
- A sample summer schedule from Megan’s family
- How to make sure your kids aren’t overwhelmed
Links Discussed in This Episode:
- Turkish Towels from The Bali Market: Use coupon code “MinimalistMoms20” for a special discount!
- Free Activities for Kids in Every State
Can't remember that thing we said?
Subscribe to get show notes delivered to your email inbox each week.