Every time you say YES to something, you are saying NO to something else
This week we discuss how to pare down your schedule. Some minimalists would disagree with maintaining any type of schedule; however, this doesn’t typically work well for mamas. We can’t say yes to everything – so what do we prioritize?
Quick Tips to Simplify Your Schedule:
- Shared calendars (Google will sync calendars between apple products)
- Determine the activities that are ‘unavoidable’ (the priorities!)
- Keep open space throughout the week: leave room to add
- Reduce personal commitments – do you find yourself dreading the activity?
- Develop routines (kiddos, food, self)
Links Discussed in This Episode:
- Book: Chasing Slow by Erin Loechner
- Book: For the Love by Jen Hatmaker
- Book: The Best Yes by Lysa TerKeurst
- For the Love ‘Worst Beam Ever’ (This is what we were referring to in regards to the ‘beam’)
Can't remember that thing we said?
Subscribe to get show notes delivered to your email inbox each week.